Resnet Technologies assists your companies’ staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. The Desktop support and Maintenance includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. A part of our responsibility requires interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. We provide one-on-one colsultancy to end users and staff. Resnet assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment. We provide independent analyses, communication and problem solving.
Desktop Maintenance and support includes:
- We assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop
computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop
computing equipment and software.
- Work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff at Resnet as appropriate to determine and
resolve problems received from end-users.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including
associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing
systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Train and orient end-users on use of hardware and software.
- Recommend and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Work with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Assess functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- Order computer supplies.
- Assist in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable.
Resnet Technologies offers remote and Onsite support in all instances.
Please feel free to contact us through “Contact Us” menu for your perusal or feel free to contact our East rand office on +27 (0) 11 813 3215 or our Vaal Triangle office on +27 (0) 16 362 3815